What is it, Mom? You must really think I'm small! What is it, owner? There's something on your face! Let me clean it for you! Come back! And let me out! Where is that chipmunk you were talking about? Are we actually going anywhere? Look, a robin!! Is that a hawk? The snowbanks are small now and work perfectly as a sofa! WHAT'S THAT!? I'm a bird in my nest. Is there a chipmunk in that rain gutter?
Hello, everyone. I have a new website! You can all check it out. I wanted to take my internet life to the next level, and this seemed like the best way! I will still post on this blog because it still means a lot to me. Here is the link to my website: https://sites.google.com/view/mollythesheltie/home That's all for now! Molly the Sheltie
I love your picture. You are so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
Delete