What is it, Mom? You must really think I'm small! What is it, owner? There's something on your face! Let me clean it for you! Come back! And let me out! Where is that chipmunk you were talking about? Are we actually going anywhere? Look, a robin!! Is that a hawk? The snowbanks are small now and work perfectly as a sofa! WHAT'S THAT!? I'm a bird in my nest. Is there a chipmunk in that rain gutter?
Hi, everyone! I want to wish you all a very happy Easter!🎉🎊🎊 Here are my new Easter-themed pictures. That's all for now! Hope you all are doing great! Molly the Sheltie
Hello, everybody. Today is my birthday! I am 5 years old! My people gave me an amazing treat of eggs today! I also got to go for a nice walk with my girls! Here is my newest picture. The first picture taken of 5-year-old me. That's all for now. Molly the Sheltie
Awwwwww. You're so cute. Please post again soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll try! Molly
Delete